I don’t usually post scenery photos but Budapest was so gorgeous- it deserves its own post without us to get in the way 😍
I don’t know much about architecture but as I have gotten older and traveled more- I really appreciate it. Budapest was an architectural dream! Especially the parliament building (the last five pictures) and the Buda castle (the first two- which is a UNESCO site). As an American- I need to be reminded that my country is relatively young! Most of the eastern side of the world is very well developed and has been around for generations. It’s extra magnificent for me to see hundreds of years old buildings and artifacts. Where is the oldest place you have visited? Or where is the most stunning place you have visited- architecturally? 🇭🇺 🇭🇺🇭🇺
Roman Holiday. Wore this split tone vest from a small European brand (gifted by a friend) with a navy suit in Rome and didn’t realize how much it would spice up the outfit. The asymmetry and splash of color—sometimes it’s that small article or subtle detail that elevates the whole look. Also another example of a great fit at not such extravagant costs.
Suit by @hm
Vest by @overditalia
Shirt by @uniqlo
Tie by @zegnaofficial
Pocket square by @soofny
Shoes by @meerminmallorca
Admittedly, I used to think berets were just a French thing until I visited Spain & Portugal last month. I was so delighted to see them everywhere - on men and women. 🥰 I secretly called this first small batch of berets “The Picasso Collection” and I hope as I expand on inventory that you’ll be able to see my vision. ☺️🧣🎨
I have been obsessed with vintage hats since I left the Iberian Peninsula. After all, it’s where my newest designs were conceived. I mean, how fun is this look?!??!! 💛🖤
I’ve been studying non stop to finish two subjects from South Africa. But today the sun decided to show its face so I HAD to shoot.|
Meet @ledneva.me. I met her here in Leuven, and she’s also on an exchange. She’s got some serious style, and she’s one of the kindest souls I’ve met. She’s also a natural in front of the camera, so who else to shoot than her.| #europeanstreetstyle#streetstyle#photography#blog
Started off the weekend with a glass of wine and a great view of Chapel Bridge, Old Town Lucerne, and the mountains. It was such a beautiful evening! I expected it to be cold here, but it’s been in the mid-sixties all week. As much as I love exploring on my own (and alone time in general), I’m excited for a couple days of exploring with @cjcazee! 💗 Are you okay going the whole day by yourself, or would you go crazy?! Let me know in the comments! #email@example.com http://liketk.it/2GcLd
1342425 October, 2019
@ralucamos wearing a stunning knitted dress 💙💙 Thoughts 💭?
this is what dreams are made of 🎶✨ •
I haven’t introduced myself on here in awhile so here we go! 10 fun facts about me 🥰
1. My name is Annabelle but almost everyone calls me Annie!
2. I’m from CT, went to school in FL, then lived in NYC & now I just moved to Atlanta, GA
3. I’m an ambivert! - which means I’m right on the cusp of being both an introvert & and extrovert. Basically, I can’t go too long without socialization & cant go too long without alone time 😂 I need a balance of both!
4. I’m an ENFP/INFP (depending on whether I fall into the introvert/extrovert category) if you’re familiar with Myers Briggs personality types!
5. @weinman_ is my boyfriend & the photographer behind 90% of my photos here on IG 📷 I couldn’t do this for work without him!
6. I love love love to travel. My goal is to visit 30 countries before I’m 30! (I’m 24 now and seen 11 so far)
7. Three characters I relate to are: Jess from New Girl, Jackie from That 70s Show & Bubbles the Powerpuff Girl
8. I have the intro to way too many 90s/early 2000s tv shows memorized (Wild Thornberrys, Danny Phantom, Phil of the Future, you name it.) 9. I have my BFA in Musical Theatre! I actually spent most of my life working and pursuing a career in acting & singing 🎤
10. I’m an empath 😌 which basically means I have hyper pores to people’s energy’s (sometimes it is exhausting) & I feel all the feels all the time 🙈
BONUS - I have a major sweet tooth & I’m eating Oreos with peanut butter as I type this 😋 Also I love space/aliens/the earth a lot and find it tirelessly fascinating. Ok bye.
If you’re still reading this, I love you a whoooooole lot 💕 Thanks for being here 🥰