Up Your Everyday Drink♡
Flavored Ice Cube Variations for Drinks
case1: Colorful fruit cube
・ Your favorite fruit (strawberry, blueberry, kiwi, orange, mint)
Add fruit and water to an ice tray, freeze, and pour carbonated drink.
case2: Lassi Cube
・ Yogurt ... 250g
・ Sugar ... 2 tablespoons
・ Lemon juice ... a little
・ Milk ... 250ml
1. Mix yogurt, sugar and lemon juice and freeze in an ice tray.
2. Put the milk in a glass.
case3: Honey lemon cube
・ Lemon… 1/2
1. Put the lemon sliced in a slice into ice cubes, add honey, water, freeze, and pour tea.
case4: Cafe au lait, ice cocoa cube
・ Instant coffee ... appropriate amount (make it darker)
・ Milk ... however much you want to drink
Make a dark coffee, put it in an ice tray and freeze it, then put it in a glass and pour the milk.
In the same way
If you freeze cocoa, it will become a delicious ice cocoa!
case5: stripe cube
・ Mango ... appropriate amount
・ Calpis: appropriate amount
・ Strawberry… A proper amount
1.Mango and strawberry are crushed well with a fork etc. to make a paste.
2. Freeze in order of mango, calpis, strawberry.
3. Pour soda or iced tea.
POINT: Even liqueur is OK ♡
case6: Gummy cube
・ Your favorite gummy ... the right amount
Freeze gummy and water in an ice tray and pour carbonated drink.
WEB updates parent and child horoscope and childcare comics every day ♪
It’s almost time to deck the halls...we have ideas to change your Christmas routine this year that will help you simplify, and cut stress levels, when you have no time to think or agonise over holiday parties. Consider them your building block for festive, stylish festive celebrations that will help make Christmas parties your own. We loved sampling @peterrowlandau’s abundant new Christmas menu at home recently, with feasts from $20 a head, designed to avoid - or atleast minimise - stress and drama around the biggest holiday of the year. Then all you have to do is set the table and you’ve got all you need for a very satisfying party. ‘Tis the season. Head to the blog to read “It’s Christmas: Ham it Up With Peter Rowland”. Tap link in bio to discover why outsourcing is the best thing to do. Gio plates by @wedgwood#christmas#party#food#entertain#parties#houseandgarden#home#lunch#pudding#food#ham#style#cake#dessert#melissapenfold
Overflowing “Injection” Cake 😋💉
Prick it with the syringe and enjoy the sauce overflowing from the cake ♡
・ Sponge cake size 7 (21cm in diameter) ... 1 piece
・ Whipped cream
・ Favorite fruit
(Used strawberry, blueberry and melon in the video)
・Favorite fruit sauce ...
(Used strawberry sauce, blueberry sauce, melon sauce in the video)
・ Plastic syringe (6ml) ... 6 bottles
1. Cut the sponge horizontally to make 2 layers.
2. Apply plenty of whipped cream and layer sponges.
3. Apply whipped cream over the entire surface and apply 6-section guidelines on the surface of the cake with a knife.
4. Place your favorite fruit in the sections created in 3 above.
5. Keep it in the refrigerator until it cools down so that it doesn't lose shape.
6. Place each fruit sauce in a syringe.
7. Stick the syringe into the chilled cake.
8. Cut the cake, put it on a plate and push out the fruit sauce.
Production: Kyoko Miura
Entire Bento made from Sweet Potato!
Delicious lunch! It's made of sweet potatoes!
・ Sweet potato paste ... 300g
・ Butter… 20g
・ Sugar ... 40g
・ Cream ... 1 tablespoon
・ Yellow yolk ... 1/2
・ Yellow yolk(for finishing) ... 1/2
・ Food color: appropriate amount
1. Put sweet potato paste, butter, fresh cream, sugar and egg yolk in the pan, heat over medium heat for 5 minutes while mixing, remove moisture and heat.
2. Separate each bowl and color each with food color.
3. Adjust the shape, apply egg yolk on the surface, and bake in a 200 degree Celsius oven for 10 minutes to complete.
Production: Kyoko Miura
Giant humanoid figures are towering over #FIGat7th in DTLA! Though they may seem huge, these large beings are quite gentle and are fascinated by our planet and its inhabitants ✨
This public piece is the work of Australian Artist Amanda Parer and her luminous friends are part of #FantasticPlanet – an edgy and ephemeral take on exploring the natural world as well as our fragility and our role within it! ✨
Snap a photo with glowing giants through November 10, before they embark on their next adventure! (By the way, the begin to glow at dusk, making the perfect ‘grammable moment…) #SecretLA#takeover#FantasticPlanet#dtla