I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I grew up in Massachusetts and came to the Capital District to attend Siena College. I have remained in the Capital District since graduation in 2005.
I have a son who is 16 months old who keeps my husband and myself very busy! He is a climber who wants to get into anything and everything!
I have two projects that I’m working on right now:
1. Creating the Capital District Mom website for The Local Moms Network. My goal is to make your life easier by providing a one stop shop for all things mom related in the Capital District.😀
2. I’m organizing a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House at Board & Brush in Latham. The fundraiser is open to the public on Friday, November 9th from 5:30-8:30pm at Board and Brush in Latham.
There is four ways to participate in the fundraiser:
1. Drop off pull tabs
2. Drop off items from the house’s wishlist.
3. Participate in the silent auction.
4. Stop by and donate $15 to the Ronald McDonald House & Board and Brush will give you coupon for a bonus sign to be used when you register for a class.